Thursday, September 11, 2014

Something Old....

So I'm on a bit of a trip down memory lane this week, revisiting some old papers and some even older stamp sets. The flower is from Dream a Little and the sentiments come from One of a Kind.
Any bold flower would work equally well and there are plenty in the new Catalogue.

The Paper is Sycamore Street from Stampin' Up's 2013 Sale-a-bration promotion. When I truly love a design, I tend to hoard it, for fear of using it up! Too many times I get sick of a design that I have stashed for so long, but this time I decided to cut in and come up with some simple cards.





The colours are Island Indigo, Pool Party and Tangerine Tango
I love the clash of orange against the blue.

I have made another similar set using Rich Razzleberry and Summer Starfruit which I will post in the near future!
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment